Thursday, June 15, 2006

Sorry, I've been holding the dam together

It seems that lots of people here have had their fingers plugged into little holes in the dam, and now that I'm here, they're ready to let go, only I don't have enough fingers!

Whew! What a first week. So many intangible little issues, that I couldn't begin to even explain them. Such a different dynamic from what I was used to at Friendship, which is good and not so good.

Well, off to the VBS mission trip. I'll be doing mambo dancing complete with maracas at a local special needs resident center. Should be pretty fun!

Also, I have to give a speech tonight about missions, so prayers please!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...but your in the game! And oviously up for the Challenge - you will do great!

Lots of things changing over here, not so much holes in the dam, kinda like bailing water for now. The water is going down, just in ways that are so very different.