Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Education

So some of the people in the church are encouraging me to get my MACE (MA in Christian Education) from Union PSCE. I, however, have one masters already (albeit in literature, but that's no matter), so I'd prefer to go straight for a doctorate in education. One of the pastors suggested that the doctorate in education would serve as a more well rounded degree and would serve me better in the future. The MACE, of course, is distance learning and is easy to obtain (much easier to embark upon while working full time). Things that are easy, though, tend not to be as well received in the world, so I don't know what to do. Deadlines are approaching. Any suggestions?

4 comments:

The JadedCM said...

Definitely doctorate. It will serve you in so many more ways.

Calvary Kids said...

Is Union a seminary?

CLPC Kids said...

Yes, it is a seminary.

Unknown said...

Definately the doctorate. It will take you places. The CEd certification is probably a waste of time.