Thursday, June 14, 2007

Note to Self

When having a fundraising hot dog dinner, remember to put a gigantic sign out front that reminds people to only get 2 hot dogs apiece to start. Otherwise, people think it is an all you can eat buffet and will pile 6 hotdogs on their plates.

And another weird question...if you buy an equal number of hot dogs and an equal number of buns (and you know this because you are meticulous about such things), how do you run out of buns and still have hot dogs? Do people just eat buns plain? Are they carb loading or on some anti atkins kick? Is there a bun gremlin just like the sock gremlins? Does it go into another dimension? I wonder these things.

3 comments:

margieh said...

Bun gremlins are probably related to sock gremlins...

Anonymous said...

I think your missing buns ran away and came to my "Dads and Dogs" event...I have about 4 doz in my freezer without partners!

CLPC Kids said...

That is awesome! Lol!